A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization, The Ridgefield Education Foundation is a collection of citizens who believe that education is at the heart of our community. The REF is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of parents, local community leaders, Board of Education members, the Ridgefield Public Schools Superintendent, and teachers.
- Time for RPS Project Grant Applications December 19, 2017
- Postponed to Spring 2018 – Presenting The Great DuBois September 11, 2017
- RIDGEFIELD EDUCATION FOUNDATION AWARDS 2017-2018 PROJECT GRANTS July 20, 2017
- Trivia Night at Tigers’ Den March 22, 2017
- Grants Season is here for the 2017/18 School Year March 4, 2017
Improving Our Community
Yes. I want to enhance our community through educational advancements.