Ridgefield Education Foundation
A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization, The Ridgefield Education Foundation is a collection of citizens who believe that education is at the heart of our community. The REF is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors comprised of parents, local community leaders, Board of Education members, the Ridgefield Public Schools Superintendent and teachers.
- Postponed to Spring 2018 – Presenting The Great DuBois September 11, 2017
- RIDGEFIELD EDUCATION FOUNDATION AWARDS 2017-2018 PROJECT GRANTS July 20, 2017
- Trivia Night at Tigers’ Den March 22, 2017
- Grants Season is here for the 2017/18 School Year March 4, 2017
- Harlem Wizards Two Weeks Away! November 3, 2016
- Harlem Wizards Tickets On Sale!!! October 27, 2016
- REF Takes Over Gallo – Oct 27th October 12, 2016
- REF Announces New President July 21, 2016
- Peter Nichols Receives Grant From REF July 10, 2016
- REF to Relaunch the Hero Awards this Fall June 16, 2016
Improving our Community
The Ridgefield Education Foundation has awarded numerous grants. This brings cutting edge education and technology to the students of our community. These are the exciting projects that were instituted into our RPS system because of your support. Take a look at how you have made a difference.
- No events